Real Estate Law Is Often Complex
At Neal & Davis, PLLC, we understand how important it is that your real estate transaction be handled professionally and timely. Buying, selling and exchanging property can be exceptionally complicated, even if you have a comprehensive understanding of real estate. While many people believe that they can purchase or sell residential or commercial real estate without an attorney present, this can cause a number of mistakes and errors that will make the transaction significantly more complex in the long run.
What You Can Expect When Working With Us
When dealing with buying, selling or exchanging residential and commercial real estate, it is essential that you have an experienced, knowledgeable real estate attorney at your side throughout the entire process. We have helped clients throughout Kentucky with the following:
- Understanding your real estate contract from beginning to end
- Preparing and registering all of the legal documents related to your real estate transaction
- Assist with property title issues
- Attending the closing of your real estate transaction
- Assisting you with 1031 exchanges, including simultaneous exchanges, delayed exchanges, reverse exchanges and personal property exchanges
- Arranging for the transferring of deposits
- Addressing building and zoning issues
Don’t make the mistake of failing to work with a seasoned real estate lawyer when purchasing, selling or exchanging residential or commercial property. At Neal & Davis, PLLC, we can help make sure your real estate transaction goes smoothly and that the terms of the transaction are in your favor.
If You Are Buying Or Selling, Call Today
We can handle all of the real estate requirements in Florida, including residential and commercial properties. Contact our firm at our Shelbyville office at 502-633-6002 today.